Monday 5 April 2010

The World...

Greatly frustrates me on a regular basis. There be too much shite and irregularities and all that to make it worth while. Not only is this laptop as tempremental as a four year old as far as typing is concerned, it only goes downhill. What really has gotten on my lady lumps recently is this "Hea, m8, wts ur BB pin?" shite. Just, seriously, piss off with it, you have my number, it's the same as texting, youre showing off and failing now on your fucking bike pal.
Another is the ever increasing Darren Bent debate, should he, shouldn't he, nobody knows shite. Capello needs to sort it. Get him in a first team friendly and see what the lad can do. Otherwise, its Zenden for England with his "unbelieeeeeevable tekkers"
Various other things also wind me up, involving perverts, the Pope , Newcastles promotion and how Mark Webber never swears anymore when he finishes an F1 race.
On another note, not only has Craig Whiteman now stolen my blogging thunder, he has also made it as regular and far too alike Russel Howard's Good News, however, at least it is slightly original. Still, he's alright enough. I think tolerable is the word. Or sket.
I've completely ran out now.
LET'S ALL PLAY SOME FUCKING RISK!
Winner gets a Tunnocks (:

1 comment:

  1. I'll hunt you down Albrighton. Mark my words
    And so It's not like Russell Howards, the next blog will be pure hatred, nothing good about the world. There, you've destroyed what little faith in humanity I had, happy now ?
    <3 ;)

    ReplyDelete