Monday 15 February 2010

To expand on Dan Craig's blog...

I couldnt help but notice the headline of "Haiti" on the anit racist newspaper. I must have been an idiot for asking, but how has and earthquake got anything to do with racism? Maybe i'm racist for not stopping the earthquake. If so, shame on me. Or quite possibly it's a result of all racial hatred, spurring out from the tectonic plates of the globe, resulting in a shattering blow to the innocent people of Haiti. Or even moreso, it could just be that God still hates homosexuals and drug addicts, in which case, i assume, the big man got it completely wrong...unless the people of Haiti were all bum chums and rug munchers on an island built on used needles and £20 notes using for the consumption of that little white powder we all quirkily refer to as Cocaine.

In other news i found £2 under my bed today. Win for me! I could get two anti-racist newspapers for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment